Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Stroller Suggestions




What good is a blog if you can't ask questions to others? So here I am asking for your advice. I'm looking for a good lightweight stroller to take to New York. I've done some research but I think that the opinion of other mom's is better than any review I will read. Here are a few things that I'm looking for.

Lightweight and compact for easy travel and set up.

Storage

Large Canopy

5 point harness (Since Conner is still little and can't sit up yet)

Parent Tray (Not as important as the others since you can buy stroller accessories)

If there are other things that I need to look for let me know!

So give me your opinion please! Tell me what to buy or what not to buy!

Thanks!

5 comments:

The Fauxes said...

You may want to consider something he can recline in so that he can sleep. It was so fun to see you the other day!!! Conner is SO cute!

Brittanie said...

I just bought our first baby purchase and we got the Graco Quattro tour sport and the carrier fits in the stroller. You can also use it without the carrier. We haven't tested it out yet but we set it up and we love it! Easy to put up and down. It also has the recliner if he does fall asleep, it has the Parent tray, 5 point harness and storage. It's not as light weight as an umbrella stroller, but it's not too bad.

Andrea Steffensen said...

Go with the McClaren... I know they are a bit spendy but it saved my life and they fold like an umbrella stroller. Go on Ebay and buy last years model new for way cheaper!

Carrie said...

I was just at a play group where mothers were raving about there macclaren...and most of them had purchased them to live in NYC for a few months! So, I've never used it personally but I guess it's a great small stroller.

Team Jensen said...

Okay, so I'm sure this is a bit old, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE my MacClaren! It has been the best purchase since being a mom! Seriously. I'm sure you could tell it's pretty well loved by the way it looked at Gma Ann's party(I've had it for 7 years), but it totally has been! I had an occasion where I accidentally drove over the tires and instead of buying a whole new stroller, they replaced the tires for like $20. Good as new! TOTALLY worth every penny!!!!!!