Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Dinosaur and a Bath

Since Halloween is one of my favorite holidays (for obvious reasons) I had to dress Conner up. My initial plan was to do something simple but after I saw this I just couldn't resist. Isn't he the cutest dinosaur you've ever seen?





And in other news, Conner has moved from the sink for bath time to the big tub. I thought he would be more hesitant, but once he got the hang of splashing, he was totally into it. I just couldn't resist documenting it. He's too cute.





3 comments:

Team Jensen said...

That is the CUTEST dinosaur!

The Stone's said...

Man he's cute! And I just can't get over how much he looks like his momma! Happy Belated Birthday by the way! Love you!

Amy said...

He's so cute. I still can't believe how much he looks like you!