Thursday, March 29, 2012

Life Lesson Revealed

As a teenager, my mother constantly asked me to clean my room. Like most teenagers, I would roll my eyes and tell her to just shut the door if it bothered her so much. What she failed to mention was that she was preparing me for later in life.

She didn't explain that all the practice I would get from cleaning my room would help get me ready for cleaning up after my spouse.... I mean house.

I should give Jon more credit. He is really good at picking up after himself.

It was also preparing me for cleaning up after this.



And this.



And this.



And finally this.



My mom really owes me an apology. I should have been better prepared for this.

3 comments:

Melanie and Daniel said...

Ha ha. I couldn't agree with you more. He is such a cute mess maker though. :)

The Stone's said...

So it's our mothers fault. That makes so much more sense! He is so dang cute!

Team Jensen said...

Oh that cracks me up! I LOVE it that you took the time to document your tornado. It's those memories that are the best!