Sunday, October 6, 2013

The new girl...

Wow, it's been such a long time since I posted anything here. Our summer was busy and fun and exhausting (at least for me and my huge pregnant body). We went swimming and rode water slides, took a trip to bear lake, hit the park a few times a week, did yard work and played in the dirt, went to the zoo for the first time, and to end our summer we had a new baby. A girl this time. We are now a family of 4. She's only 2 weeks old now, and our family has been hit with some serious sickness. I have bronchitis and the two kids have come down with stuffy noses. As of now that's all it is for them and I'm hoping that's how it stays. I really don't want to visit Primary's any time soon. Other than some stuffy noses we are doing well. I thought you would like to see some of her newborn pictures. I was able to get them when she was still small, unlike Conner's newborn pictures when he was much older and huge. Enjoy....we sure love her. Maggie Anne Shaw Born September 19th 9 lbs and 21 inches long

7 comments:

Heather Williams said...

Congrats. She's adorable!

Al and Jenny said...

Love the pictures! She is just way too cute. Oh, Maggie :) I hope you feel better soon!! That sounds miserable!

Brittanie said...

She is seriously so precious! Can't wait to see what her little personality is going to be like!

julie said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!

Jackie said...

congratulations! wow she is so beautiful. hope you guys are doing great.

Team Jensen said...

Oh she is just beautiful! Congratulations! She arrived two days after our #3's birthday! September is a great month! Good luck w/ recovering both you and the babes.

The Stone's said...

Oh my goodness! That last picture is to die for! Love her! And you!!!