Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thank You Old Spice

I know many of you are awaiting Jon's half of the introduction to us and our blog. To be honest, I was surprised when he said he wanted to do his own post. I assumed I would play the role of the blogger in the family, but apparently he would like to put in his two cents as well. He's charming and witty and I have no doubt that you will love the posts he is the author for, but alas...the man works hard. So wait you must my friend, but don't dismay. I have a little treat for you.





Jon and I have loved this commercial and would like to share it for your viewing pleasure. This is Isaiah Mustafa....I love that his real name matches how wonderful he is in this commercial. Apparently Oprah loves his commercials too. My first thought was how much I thought my parents would enjoy this. I'm not sure if you can watch things on youtube in the mission field, but I do know that you can give a simple click of the mouse on a family members blog and enjoy...share it with the office elders, I know they will like it.

Jon's favorite part: Look at your man, now back to me, now back to your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me.

Jessie's favorite part: What's in your hand? Back at me, I have it. It's an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love!

What's your favorite part?

7 comments:

Al and Jenny said...

Ha ha ha! I love it too. I watched the Oprah show that he was on and it was pretty funny.

My favorite part is when the diamonds come pouring out of his hand. I also like the part where it goes from him being in the shower and then he says something like, "I'm on a boat." And the wind is whipping around, etc.

Old Spice has had some pretty awesome commercials the last couple of years. Remember the "Hungry Like a Wolf" one?

Seth and Sarah said...

Excellent...two thumbs up on getting it to load to your blog! My favorite part is at the very end when he just stops talking and says, "I'm on a horse." Okay, I'm going to watch it again...

Hailey Jones said...

you are my favorite part.
i am getting ticked about jon not blogging. because i know you so i'm not that excited to learn about you. jk jk jk.
we are having a date soon.
please.

love you

Gennaveeve said...

"I'm on a horse" cuz that makes everything sexier right? You crack me up Jess!

Kevin and Sheri said...

Okay, that's the funniest thing ever. Thanks for a great laugh. I didn't realize that old spice was putting out such great commercials. Your Dad is an old spice kind of guy you know, they make the best deodorants for men.

The Stone's said...

I'm on a horse.... that's my favorite part!

Bailey Family said...

LEE LEE!!!! I have missed you!!! It has been way too stinking long since I have heard or seen anything of you. You are so darling! I was talking to goose the other day and she told me that you had a blog and I was determined to find it. I was so happy when i did linked from Toyota's. You look so happy! Congrats on getting married! When was your special day? Where do you live, work etc? I need to hear what you have been up to! I have a blog but it is private, please email me and let me know how you are doing and then I can also send you an invite. Love your stinking face!