Sunday, November 28, 2010

Houston...I'm in love

While those back home (Utah) enjoyed a blizzard (which I heard even stranded a few people), Jon and I enjoyed 80 degrees of loveliness for our Thanksgiving.

Alas, when you go here for Thanksgiving.




And you eat food like this





And you cheer on family members to beat this



And you get all of your Christmas shopping done here



And you get to spend every day with this handsome man



And your belly is getting bigger and bigger as the days go by.

You don't take pictures while on vacation.

Sorry Mom

Thank you Houston for letting me rest, relax, eat, shop, read, and wear short sleeves when it's almost December. You are my new favorite place to visit.

4 comments:

Kevin and Sheri said...

Love the blog of your trip to Houston. You do a pretty good job of giving us a feel for a great Thanksgiving without many pictures....good on ya, as they say in Australia!

Seth and Sarah said...

Oh Jesh! You only have one chin in that last photo! Nice! hahahahaa!!! I really did miss you on Thanksgiving...so here's to a Christmas with the Mertin's!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey LeeLee! I just found your blog on Chilean's. I'm glad I found you! You are gorgeous and I am so excited for you to be a mommy! Greatest blessing ever! Love ya!

-Goldi