Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Juno and Paulie Bleeker

I know many people don't enjoy Halloween as much as I do...I know some who even use the word 'hate' when thinking about the holiday (aka Sarah), but what can I say...the day holds a special place in my heart.

This year our friends Gavin and Mallory threw what I can only hope will become an annual event...the Halloween Shindig. I loved everything about it. Great costumes, incredible food, hilarious stories shared. Let's just say that someone at our table works for a psych ward. Think....human burrito and x-rays of people who in a drug induced stupid moment ate a pipe, a credit card, and some keys. You've got to love those crazies. I was laughing so hard my belly was shaking like a bowl full of jelly...which to be honest....is looking more and more like Santa these days.

White elephant gifts were shared. I won big. Used toilet seats are pretty much the best white elephant gift you could ever give.

And who would have thought that most original costume would go to Juno and Paulie Bleeker. Thanks baby for giving me a great excuse to be the world's most popular pregnant teen.



Also in the winners circle were these greats...

Woody and Jessie the cowgirl. And best host and hostess ever



The pirates. I loved these costumes.



Queen of hearts. I have to say...so impressive.



M&M's. Best idea. I loved it. I was craving peanut M&M's all night.



Charlie Brown and Sally. I especially enjoyed the leggins. Classic




Thanks Gav and Mallory. I thoroughly enjoyed my Halloween this year!

3 comments:

Seth and Sarah said...

Bwahahahahaa!!! You two looked awesome! You are so creative...and I'm so glad you took photos of the others too. It makes me hate Halloween a little bit less. I said a little....

The Stone's said...

Umm excuse me, but how do you know Chad and Tara Carlson?!?!?! I went to high school with Tara! I love her! That is so funny!

Kevin and Sheri said...

I hope that you keep the tradition alive also. You all look so great. Three cheers for HALLOWEEN! Hip Hip Horaah, Hip Hip Horaah, Hip Hip Horaah!