Tuesday, April 19, 2011

For the Grandparents

Since my parents....and a lot of other family members come to think of it....live far away here are a few videos of Conner. Please excuse the baby talk voice. Conner has been doing some little smiles lately, this was me trying to get one out of him...not much success but it's still cute.
Conner was getting excited and I love when he gets his arms and legs moving.
This is a tummy time video. He wasn't up to showing off his skills, but I love his little grunts and I know my Mom will love it too.

4 comments:

Al and Jenny said...

He is so cute! And I love the baby talk. We have many a video of me doing the same thing...:) Avery watched these with me and she cannot wait to see him. We are all excited to see him! And you and Jubie :)

Kevin and Sheri said...

You are a genius. I love the videos, it makes us feel like we are not missing very much for being so far away. What a cutie. Can't wait to hug him.

Seth and Sarah said...

Awww...Conner, or as I like to call him, mini-Jessie. His hairline is reminding me quite a bit of Grandpa Low's! Rock on!

Melanie and Daniel said...

Hi Jessie! Congratulations on your baby boy. He is adorable! Sorry I am lame and somehow missed your comment on my post over a year ago when I was going private, and just saw it when I went back to the comments from that post because now I am really going private. ;) I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog. I am sorry he has been so hard for you. It is not fun having a fussy baby, it is even worse when your parents are not here to be with you. My parents were on there mission when I had my first baby. I had to keep reminding myself that at least I could still communicate with them. Isn't having a blog wonderful for that reason?!