Thursday, April 14, 2011

Newborn...but bigger

Conner and I went and had his newborn pictures taken earlier this week. Since the recovery took longer than I thought...his newborn pictures were taken when he was a month old. I have no idea how long babies are considered newborns, and my newborn is a lot bigger than most. During our photo session, there was another newborn getting her pictures taken and next to her, Conner looked like he was about 4 months old...I loved it. I also loved that he was awake for most of the pictures. He is precious when he is asleep, but his cute little personality comes through more when he is awake.

It took quite a bit of coercing to get Conner to put his bum in the air. After months of being cramped in my belly, he enjoys sprawling out.






A completely unplanned shot. This is our son, he's already a thinker.


The photographer had to be a little creative with Conner. This was the biggest hammock that they had. We had to have him hang his arms and legs outside...We got a good laugh.


We got a few shots together too. I just love this little guy.

8 comments:

Seth and Sarah said...

He looks as if he's questioning your judgement by putting him in that iddy biddy hammock...'Come on mom! Does this even look close to being big enough to hold me?'

Steph and E said...

He is so handsome! And I love the pics of you and him in the previous post! I'm so happy for you!

The Fauxes said...

How cute!!!

Gennaveeve said...

Cute thinker pose! And you look fantastic by the way! (and you look like your mom, it's so cute!)

Marie said...

you are the most beautiful mom. conner is so dang cute, I LOVE the hammock picture!!!

Michelle said...

SO, SO CUTE! I love them! I love how big he is, which made the pictures that much better.

Congratulations once again!
Hope to see you and Conner soon!
Michelle

Al and Jenny said...

Jessie, I just want to say again how good you look! Conner looks so sweet. I love that he's bustin' out of the hammock...ha ha ha! I can't wait to hold him!

Gavin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.