Friday, October 5, 2012

Back to blogging

Our summer was busy. Lots of family visiting, swimming lessons, days at the park, a half marathon, and a few moves... we are finally settled. Jon's brother and sister came to visit from Houston and Minnesota. We had so much fun spending time with them. Conner loved playing with cousins. Conner and I enjoyed our mom and tot swimming class. It was more of Conner crying and sucking his thumb than actually enjoying it, but he seemed to have fun at times, and we'll try again next year. My parents and I ran a half marathon together and it went really well. My dad and I couldn't walk for a few days after but it was so fun to run a race with other people. All my other races I ran solo, so it was fun to have people to keep me company. Most of our summer consisted of house hunting and we are happy to say that we have finally found our home. We moved in a few weeks ago and are almost all unpacked. Once I get things on the walls I'll take some pictures and post them. We are so excited to be here. We love the neighborhood. We are close to family and look forward to growing here and making it our own. I've decided to keep blogging. I'm not sure anyone really missed it, but I know some really want to see more of Conner which I'm fine with. He is adorable....I would want to see him too! So as time goes on we'll get some pictures up for you all to see! For now you can get a little peek at the outside!

6 comments:

Angie said...

Yay you're back. I took a lengthy hiatus too, so it's always fun to be back in the game

Heather Williams said...

Congrats on getting a home! What a journey getting there...

Steph and E said...

So glad you're back! We missed your posts... Happy for your home, and can't wait to see pics of Conner :)

Team Jensen said...

Congrats on the new house!

The Stone's said...

Cute Jess! I can't wait to see the rest!

Kyle and Amanda said...

Lee leester! I LOVE your house! It is darling. I'm jealous. You look awesome! Keep it up cute girl.

Loves,
Doll