Friday, August 26, 2011

Farmer's Market







Conner and I go to the Farmer's Market at least twice a week here. I know they have them in different places around the city on weekend's but the have one really close to us at Rockefeller Center. We've enjoyed lots of peaches and some really great breads as well. They have so many things to choose from and even have wine tasting there! It ends next week so we've been enjoying lots of peaches this week!









I think....I was mistaken for a New Yorker the other day. I was asked for the nearest grocery store and I knew it! And pointed them in the right direction! I'm totally fitting in here!

This weekend we were planning on going to Little Italy for our anniversary but we'll be hunkering down here to ride out Hurricane Irene. We're loaded up on diapers and wipes and water....now would have been a nice time to have food storage, bummer.

3 comments:

Brittanie said...

Wine tasting, huh? You really are a New Yorker now! haha

Steph and E said...

You're in New York!?!?!?!?!? Little Connor is SO adorable! And you look beautiful, such a beautiful mother! I'm so glad I can watch your blog to keep up with how you're doing! Sad we couldn't get together before you left!

Kevin and Sheri said...

Horray for Farmer's Markets...I vote for more of them. Can't beat a good juicy peach this time of year.