Friday, August 19, 2011

Our day at the park



The other day Conner and I took in a day at the park. He loves being outside, and of course, loves all the attention he gets anywhere we go.






We had a few ants visit our blanket. Conner was very focused on trying to pick them up.



I enjoyed people watching. Especially a weird guy who was doing some sort of yoga. He must have been in some sort of zen state because he was making a fool of himself in front of a lot of people. I was doing my best not to laugh out loud. He was very entertaining.I tried to take pictures of him, but he was too close and I was being obvious....and when people catch you trying to take their picture, it's embarassing.








Conner was pooped so we headed home. I'm sure this won't be the last of our days at the park.

2 comments:

Al and Jenny said...

Everything looks so pretty and green. Sounds like a great day out.

Love the new pic you put as your header btw. So cute!

Seth and Sarah said...

The stroller looks positively divine! ha! Did I just sound like mom or what?! I'm so glad you have a park to spend some leisure time in!