Saturday, September 10, 2011

Squash and Rolls

I know the Grandparents don't think we are posting enough about Conner, so here is a little bit of fun to keep them happy.

Conner got his first taste of food this week.




He also decided that he loves to just keep rolling and rolling and rolling...but only on the bed. The second you put him on the floor he won't roll at all. It's so funny.


He had one last trick up his sleeve and decided that he loves to stand on the couch and look at himself in the mirror. Adorable.




3 comments:

Seth and Sarah said...

Holy cuteness!!! I almost teared up I miss this kid so much!! I can't believe how well he can roll and love that he likes to watch himself in the mirror! COME HOME CONNER!!!!

Kevin and Sheri said...

This is my favourite. Is this boy the cutest thing. I'm so glad that you got on video his 'rolling extravaganza, that is PRICELESS!

Beth said...

Don't tell Sarah I said this...but your son is just the cutest little boy! When he comes home, he better get ready to have his face kissed off. I miss him so. Oh, I miss you guys too.