Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Tour

First I'll appologize for the lack of posts last week. Jon had the weekend off so we were out and about and I didn't get a chance, but I'll make it up to you this week. Lots of posts are coming. T

Today you get to enjoy a little tour of our place. We made a video that was much longer and had a little more detail, but alas, it was too long to upload to blogger, so we made a shorter version.

I hope everyone is enjoying the first few weeks of school and the U.S Open. We saw Rafa Nadal yesterday...our first famous person sighting. It was very exciting.


4 comments:

Al and Jenny said...

Highlights: the description of the oven, Conner and Jubes waiting in the entry way, cute white shorts in the wall of mirrors, and Conner sucking his thumb at the end. Awesome.

He is getting so big!! So adorable.

Seth and Sarah said...

I feel like I'm there with you now! Those mirrors are a bit creepy, and my first reaction was, whoa...those would attract a whole lotta finger prints at my house, but Conner is mobile yet, so no prob! I'm lamenting over your lack of an oven, but if it were me, I'd totally use that an excuse not to cook! But not you...Mrs. Martha Stewart...

Team Jensen said...

It looks so cute! Ditto Jen's comments....I wholeheartedly agree!

Ben Faux said...

Cute Jess!!!