Friday, September 9, 2011

Wall Street



A few days ago we went downtown to visit the financial district. We passed by the Staten Island Ferry and checked out the Statue of Liberty.



Then we headed over to Federal Hall where George Washington took his oath as the first President.



Our next stop was Trinity Church.



I wanted to wait to check out the World Trade Center until after the memorial on Sunday. We'll post on that when we go later in the month.

Next was The New York Stock Exchange


We are headed to a Mets game tomorrow, we are really excited. I hope we catch a foul ball!

2 comments:

Seth and Sarah said...

Oh, Conner suckin' his thumb for all to see! I love that photo of Trinity church...it looks so shoved in between everything, which is very NYC I suppose! Have fun tonight!

Kevin and Sheri said...

I went to Trinity Church when I was in NY. It looks like the squished it into the city somehow. I'm glad you are enjoying all the sights.